Clips – Photoset From Vietnam in Business Insider
Business Insider published a set of 15 images yesterday from my October 2010 visit to Vietnam. Underscoring my not-so-controversial theory that women do most of the world’s work, all but three of the shots selected show women, most of them working. Conversely, all but one of the four men pictured are seated – apparently pacing themselves.
Previous Piran Café posts from Vietnam 2010:
- Jarai Arap Grave House
- Agent Orange’s Golden Anniversary
- Scooters of Hanoi
- Sleeping on the Job
- Primary school English class, Mu Cang Chai, Vietnam
- Vietnam People’s Air Force Museum – notebook
- 17 Hours in Nghia Lo
- The Priciest Booze I’ll Never Drink (or, a note to travelers even more stupid than me)
- How much would you pay this gentleman to snap a pic of him atop his cross-eyed water buffalo?
- Hoa Lo, aka The Hanoi Hilton: an Abbreviated Tour
- I found the g-spot in Hanoi today
- Would you shop for clothes at a place called ‘Piggie Shop’?
- The Prince of Hàng Bè
- I wanted to visit Ho Chi Minh today, but he wasn’t there.
- Women of the Temple of Literature
- Klimt in Hanoi
- 45 Minutes in Sapa’s Central Market
- Vietnam, Northern Highlands
- Wine (Good for Women)