More photo organizing from last October’s Vietnam trip.
There are just over 6 million people in Hanoi and about 4.5 million motorbikes. I didn’t count, but there are probably several 100 of each in the short slide show below. And there’s even a really groovy soundtrack.
Previous posts from Vietnam 2010:
- Vietnam People’s Air Force Museum – notebook
- 17 Hours in Nghia Lo
- The Priciest Booze I’ll Never Drink (or, a note to travelers even more stupid than me)
- How much would you pay this gentleman to snap a pic of him atop his cross-eyed water buffalo?
- Hoa Lo, aka The Hanoi Hilton: an Abbreviated Tour
- I found the g-spot in Hanoi today
- Would you shop for clothes at a place called ‘Piggie Shop’?
- The Prince of Hàng Bè
- I wanted to visit Ho Chi Minh today, but he wasn’t there.
- Women of the Temple of Literature
- Klimt in Hanoi
- 45 Minutes in Sapa’s Central Market
- Vietnam, Northern Highlands
- Wine (Good for Women)